On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 at 01:40, Alec Ari via Emc-developers
<emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> https://mail.rtai.org/pipermail/rtai/2022-October/028319.html

Which prompted me to check, and I haven't heard anything from [RTAI]
since January.

Apparently "Note: your list delivery is currently disabled; it was
disabled due to excessive bounces. The last bounce was received on
14-Oct-2022."

Which is probably a Gmail thing, and might also be related to a
certificate problem at the RTAI end. Neither of my computers wanted to
follow the link above. The work laptop refused utterly, whereas my Mac
made me promise that I understood the risks.

--
atp
lunatics."