Hello,

No need to watch this, really. Titan has a nice Heller machine and passes the
Sinumeric control
https://youtu.be/zToKZtqQMIo?t=354
with some excitement. I actually find LinuxCNC even nicer, especially for what
I saw from https://www.qtpyvcp.com/ .

When we yesterday had this OpenMike session again, we had felt like there
should be four USB sticks prepared:
  a) for two distros - Bullseye (Debian stable) and Bookworm (Debian testing,
soon stable)
  b) in two flavours - minimalistic and fully-featured (including FreeCAD and
Inkscape to make a good impression on those who come from the other OS)

Andy had some confidence (and I share that) that the generation of those .iso
files per se is not difficult. It was not immediately clear where the
generation of those .iso files should happen, but the builders maintained by
Sebastian are a likely target IMO.

Question: Is there anybody out there who would like to work with me on a
description and implementation of what the fully-featured .ISO should like
alike? This would be Intel-only as a start, leaving everything for the RPi to
Raspbian for the time being.

There are a couple of Python libraries still missing on Debian to get QtPyVCP
installed. This would likely be something for me to address.

Best,
Steffem