I will happily watch it. Titan has (had?) some Tormach machines, so he likely
already has (had?) LinuxCNC in house. With his zoo of machines, and his
interest in education and "doing stuff here" (which is "there" for me), there
should be a nice story that has not yet been told too often that you can
implement with LinuxCNC in an easier way than with current closed-source
controllers. That should make an interesting LinuxCNC-promoting video for him
(and us).

Rough ideas:
 * cutting gears with a CNC at weird places that would be difficult to reach
with traditional gear cutters
 * integrating a camera into a machine that was bought without one
 * integrating a robot/pneumatics/... into a machine that was bought without
 * a portable CNC for repairs in the field (like moon, mars or some ship on our
own planet) that has an integrated temperature sensor/camera to compensate for
variations in temperature
 * using the same controller for something completely different, like
distinguishing your cat from the neighbour's cat to decide if the cat door
should open.

Thank you!

Steffen