I think I would pay attention to G90/G91.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2022 at 7:48 PM Greg C <gregory.d.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> FWIW the preview works here on a Virtual Machine, homed in place with g2 as
> the first move, G20 or G21.
>
> 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF
>
> -Greg
>
> On Wed, Dec 7, 2022 at 6:43 PM Peter C. Wallace <p...@mesanet.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 7 Dec 2022, andy pugh wrote:
> >
> > > Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 21:54:41 +0000
> > > From: andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
> > > To: EMC developers <emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
> > > Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] Arc Bug, help needed.

> Debian,
> >

> > >metric or imperial config?
> > >Did you run the test command in G20 or G21?
> > >NO_FORCE_HOMING?
> > >
> > >What CPU are you running? (It is getting to the point that I am
> wondering
> > >if that matters)
> >

> > I have no issue with G20 or G21 with current master
> >
> > (with g2 x0 y0 j5 z-2 f1000 as the first linuxCNC motion at startup)
> >
> > of course X,Y must be 0 at the start
> >
> > Peter Wallace

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.