I would like to discuss the translation of French and Spanish that we somehow
need to get done, at least for the introductory bits. Can we arrange for an
easy transition between languages on our website?
Inconsistencies in spellings - PNCconf, PnCconf (my favorite), PnCConf ...,
Stepconf, StepConf (fav) - others?
Would like to give our GUI a bit more of a professional touch but would need
professional help for that. Do we have a list of problems?

Would be interested to here what everyone is working on (or hoping to find the
time to be working on).

Best,
Steffen