Hello,

> Von: "Jon Elson" <el...@pico-systems.com>
>
> Would anyone who plans to attend please let me know, so I
> can get a total of attendees and inform Tormach how big the
> horde is going to be?

I just checked the travel time and am a bit surprised about this being minimum
15 hours one-way, more like a median 21 h. Costs are not too bad, though. Now,
if we are all going then it may be a good investment, but I consider it most
important that the right people are attending, so we can have a talk about all
the elder patches and how to get them integrated with the current main
development branch. And since we only have two days and since that discussion
is likely beyond me, it may be preferable if I stay where I am?!?

Best,
Steffen