On Tue, 18 Apr 2023, Chris Helgesen wrote:

Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 09:09:45 -0400
From: Chris Helgesen <chris.helge...@gmail.com>
To: EMC developers <emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Emc-developers] Mesa 7I80HDT needed

Hello,

Apologies for bothering the developer's list with this. I have a Hurco KM3
I did a LinuxCNC-based retrofit on during the Jurassic period. I need to
replace the host PC, and I've reached the end of the road for my Mesa PCI
interface card.

Does anyone have a new or fully-functional Mesa 7I80HDT they would be
willing to sell? I'm told the lead time is currently around two months. I
need the 50-pin dual-row headers for existing ribbon cables to a Mesa servo
card and two Opto-22 I/O boards.

I could make this very easy for anyone going to the LinuxCNC meeting at
Tormach, as Steve Stallings will be there and has kindly offered to pick
stuff up for me.

While I'm here, many thanks to all the developers for the excellent work
and support!

Chris Helgesen

We have one left (kept from the proto run to duplicate customer issues)
But by now I dont think there are any issues, so I can put it on our webstore later today.

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics