On 4/22/23 11:37, Greg C wrote:
No meeting for me, just making a sign as a wedding gift in the garage.

It’s likely mad because you made changes to some file (or added a file).
You need to stash the changes before rebasing or resetting (or even
pulling).

git stash

Then afterward you can do:  (Of course if you didn’t intend to have any
changes  this step isn’t necessary).

gif stash pop

And your changes would be put back.  I’m not sure what you changed.

If you may have added new files then you need “git stash -u” for the first
stanza.