On 5/1/23 09:52, gene heskett wrote:
I have hoped that the stuck in homing problem would make the list, but it did not. Its very disconcerting to have an axis fail, tripping off F2, which on my machines kills all machine power, so home are all marked volatile, but re-enable F2 and have the next axis in the homing sequence take off uncommanded and cannot be stopped Tripping of F2 should kill ALL homing motions until commanded again.

I tried to reproduce this in sim and could not see any failure - it all worked exactly how I expected it to. Can you attach your complete config (INI and HAL files, plus anything else relevant) to the Github ticket?

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky