Hi,
 The blue Cinci was built in the 50's as a 40 inch X 120 inch hydrotel. In
the early 80's Cincinnati began purchasing the castings from the used
market. They installed ball screws and the gimbal head to create the 5 axis
machine. Circa 1997 we bought the machine from a local Wichita shop. It had
the Big Blue Cinci control (IIRC called the Acramatic 800/850). It ran fine
with that control. The control was old and was showing signs of age and
parts were hard to come by. We put MDSI's OpenCNC control on it. We
installed OpenCNC on 3 hydrotels. OpenCNC ran on QNX then. MDSI changed to
offer OpenCNC on Venturecom's Windows operating system only. I searched for
a control running on something other than Windows and found EMC. During my
'education' installing EMC I discovered EMC2. What a breath of fresh air -
made the switch and never looked back.
Last I knew the blue cinci was making parts in a shop in Tulsa and one of
the 28 inch X 120 hydrotel retrofits with OpenCNC was still making parts in
a shop in Kansas City. I left the company in 2013 and lost track of the
machines shortly thereafter. I supplied manuals and config details when the
machines were sold but haven't heard much lately.
regards
Stuart

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 6:07 AM Leonardo Marsaglia <ldmarsag...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> What a nice machine, I remember there were videos of it on the LCNC site a
> while ago.
>
> I'm curious about the manufacture year of this machine and also if this
> came with hydraulic servo actuators and if so are they still being used
> with LCNC?
>
> I remember a guy who retrofitted an internal grinding machine and he used
> the original hydraulic cylinder the machine had on the Z axis but installed
> a Moog type valve and a linear scale to control it with LCNC. It worked
> perfectly.
>
> El mar., 2 de mayo de 2023 02:43, Thomas J Powderly <tjt...@gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
> > Thanks for the links
> >
> > and for FFox, it can ask
> >
> > save
> >
> > or
> >
> > open with
> >
> > (some  app to view the .wmv)
> >
> > So I just  open with VLC
> >
> > likely MPV and Parole can view wmv also
> >
> > tomp
> >
> > thx Jogn Jon and Stuart

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.