Hi Gene,

The build script does not install two packages that are required for the build,
according to what the self-description of the Debian package of LinuxCNC
states. This is stated in the line
"dpkg-checkbuilddeps: error: Unmet build dependencies: libgpiod-dev xvfb"
To help out, prior to your next run of buster-make-debs.sh, run

sudo apt install libgpiod-dev xvfb

which should install those missing build-deps.

The script then apparently tries to move the resulting .deb files that are not
existing because the build never started because of those missing build deps.
That is a(n easily fixable) problem of the script.

Best,
Steffen

(traveling, not sending patches :-) )

. This are