Hello again,

The chatGPT Open Source competitor "Hugging Face" now also came up with custom
chat bots, calling them "Assistants". You cannot upload your own data, yet, but
you can instruct the behaviour for the bot. You find the result publicly
accessible on

https://hf.co/chat/assistant/65c27657be7d1bc1ec217560

The instruction I gave was: You will act as a an expert in CNC machining who
helps new users to get their mill or lathe controlled by LinuxCNC.

That is all I did. And this works just very well. Have not tested if the
regular version is any better or worse, would expect that regular one to
perform just as well. I is just - very good, I tend to think.

Have fun!
Steffen