Chuck,

A word of caution from someone who has learned from his past experiences.
When researching this type of equipment make sure you ask a few specific
questions:
1) Where is the equipment manufactured?
2) Who designed the equipment?
3) Who wrote the software?
4) Who owns the software?
5) Where is the repair facility?
6) Do they conduct 100% of the repairs or only certain aspects?
7) Where is the calibration facility?
8) Can they perform 100% of the calibrations or only certain portions?
9) Can one of your local repair/calibration facilities do some of the work?
10) Is there a guaranteed turn around time for repair/calibration?
11) If the repair/calibration takes longer, is a demo unit available to use
until my equipment is returned?

I had one of the below mentioned manufacturers keep my equipment for over a
year and did not give me a comparable unit to use in the mean time.
Another promised a six-month lead-time; eight to nine months later they
still would not give me a firm date for delivery.
If the repair/calibration facility is far away, the risk of shipping damage
is greatly increased.  I try to use local calibration/repair facilities
whenever possible; quicker response time, personalized service, less
half-truths, etc...
I personally would recommend Keytek equipment.  As a manufacturer Keytek is
responsive, understanding, responsible, etc, highly reputable.

This response in no way represents my employers' feelings, just my personal
10 cents worth.

Kevin