Pierre,

As long as the site listing is current you can go ahead and do the testing
there.  Since the intentional radiator requirements in your band are
radiated QP or average E field limits the site needs to be listed to show
acceptable radiated site attenuation.

The test procedures described in the lab's test report will be reviewed to
determine whether the lab made the intentional radiator measurements
correctly.

Best regards

Tom Cokenias
Consultant, EMC and Radio Approvals
P.O. Box 1086
El Granada, CA 94018

tel 650 726 1263        fax 650 726 1252 or 413 332 6528