I think you should contact Global Engineering Documents to see if they sent
you a "defective" standard.

If not, and the UK has not included that paragraph, the standard seems
inclomplete.  Nevertheless, it is the EN which is  the basis of compliance,
not a national standard.  So, you may site EN55022 with the paragraph as the
basis of compliance and ignore the BSI standard.
John P. Wagner
Lucent Technologies, Bell Labs
11900 N. Pecos St, Room 2F58
Denver CO  80234