Let me take a wild stab at this one.

First, presumably the value of  this "dummy" device is that it convinces
its "audience" that it indeed is a real security device.  Given that, it
seems that the more accurately it mimics the real device the better.  If
the real device is CE marked, you probably should CE mark the dummy.  If
not, those alert individuals wishing to circumvent security will be able
to tell the real from the dummy simply be looking for the presence of a
CE Mark.

Second,  if you do CE mark the dummy, why not apply the same standards
as you apply to the real product.  After all, even though it is a dummy
device, it still is a security device and presumably falls in the same
product category as the real device.  Because of the dummy device's
simlplicity, testing for or declaring compliance should not be
aprticularly involved.
John P. Wagner
AVAYA Communication
1300 W. 120th Ave, Room B3-D16