From:   Hjalmar Arnason [SMTP:hjal...@tetra.is]
Sent:   Tuesday, February 06, 2001 8:47 AM
To:     emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject:        RE: Iceland

Hi all

I had already given my comment to Mr. Woods since his was the
original question but as far as I can tell we accept markings
in English, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.  I have not seen
any safety markings in Icelandic on equipment, except on those
manufact. here.

Those who can read/write English and Icelandic have little
problem reading the other language's.

For further info try:

http://www.pta.is/

http://www.ls.is/english/english.html