From: Douglas C. Smith [mailto:d...@emcesd.com]
Sent: April 24, 2002 10:36 AM
To: Robert Wilson
Cc: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: A very nice game

Robert,

You do not have to open the attachment on this one at all if you have
IE! Just preview or open the message.
During virus outbreaks, like this one, I use a great webmail reader
mail2web.com to preview my mail before downloading it.

Doug

Robert Wilson wrote:

> In spite of the attachment having been removed by the system, it was
> pretty darned obvious what this must have been. It always amazes me
that
> people are foolish (stupid?) enough to open attachments to obviously
> suspicious emails like this one, that are from people they don't know,
> and subjects that make no sense.
>
> Bob Wilson
> TIR Systems Ltd.
> Vancouver.

    ___          _       Doug Smith
     \          / )      P.O. Box 1457
      =========          Los Gatos, CA 95031-1457
   _ / \     / \ _       TEL/FAX: 408-356-4186/358-3799
 /  /\  \ ] /  /\  \     Mobile:  408-858-4528
 \ _ /    ]    \ _ /     Website: http://www.dsmith.org