For MRAs, contact Art Wall (located at D.C.) at (202)-418-2442.
For OET services, contact Richard Fabina at (301)-362-3021.
For EMC (eg. Pt15, etc.), contact Tom Phillips at (301) - 362 - 3044.
For Radio Approval (eg.Pt 101, etc.), contact Frank Coperich at 301-362-3023.
I have found they are extremely helpful on above-mentioned matters respectively
from my past several years experience dealing with FCC.
Leslie

  rehel...@mmm.com wrote:
Can anyone provide me with phone and/or name contacts for FCC rules
interpretation (Parts 15, 18, and 68)?

Bob Heller
3M Product Safety, 76-1-01
St. Paul, MN 55107-1208