From: Peter Merguerian [mailto:pmerguer...@itl.co.il]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 6:09 AM
To: "EMC-PSTC (E-mail)" <
Subject: Noise Levels for Household Appliances / Medical Devices

Dear All,

Any recommended European or North American noise levels for household
appliances such as massagers? What are the applicable standards?

Any recommended European or North American noise levels for medical
equipment, such as massagers used by professionals in a therapy center? What
are the applicable standards?

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, disseminate,
distribute, copy or rely upon this message or attachment in any way. If you
received this e-mail message in error, please return by forwarding the
message and its attachments to the sender.

PETER S. MERGUERIAN
Technical Director
I.T.L. (Product Testing) Ltd.
26 Hacharoshet St., POB 211
Or Yehuda 60251, Israel
Tel: + 972-(0)3-5339022  Fax: + 972-(0)3-5339019
Mobile: + 972-(0)54-838175
http://www.itl.co.il
http://www.i-spec.com

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/