On 12 Nov 2003, Tom wrote
>If you are so sure that your product complies with the protection
>requirements of the EMC Directive even if it failed to pass the test,
>you have chance to use TCF Route instead of the Standard Route.

>Regards,
>Tom

Tom, could you explain your thinking on this a little more? I feel that
too often TCFs are written just to get around test failures or to bypass
testing even when standards apply. Some test houses are even implying in
their advertising that they can "get around the testing" by writing a TCF.

Bob Heller
3M EMC Laboratory, 76-1-01
St. Paul, MN 55107-1208
Tel:  651- 778-6336