From: "Ken Wyatt" <k...@emc-seminars.com>
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG, si-l...@freelists.org
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:33:41 PM
Subject: Troubleshooting Kit (Part 1) Published

Hi All,

I just published a few details on an EMC troubleshooting kit I use. Part 1
provides some detail on the emission tools I use. Part 2 (to be published
later) will describe a few immunity tools. I'd appreciate any other thoughts or
ideas you might have on tools you might use for troubleshooting. Please check
it out and reply with your ideas on the Test & Measurement World  blog site
here ...

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Ken

_______________________