I agree with John, batteries are the most critical part. Make sure
they are properly approved, and use a fuse in their leads.

As it's an RF product, I suppose the LVD comes into play by
means of the RTTE (RED) directive.
So a full qualification is needed.
Many aspects do not apply, but the remaining
applicable chapters need evaluation.
That requires evaluation of the battery, and possibly fire and heat hazards
if the power exceeds  "limited power levels". (antenna voltage > 50 ?)
Documentation, marking  and labelling
and a proper definition (intended use) is needed. Installation
and safety documentation might be needed.
If the battery is chargeable and a power supply is included it needs
verification of its  documentation and needs reinforced insulation,
both mechanically and electrically, as the secondary "live parts" are rarely
earthed in these type
of equipment's and often must be be classified as accessible parts.
Plastics need may not propagate fire, and should have the right V Class.

More aspects can be applicable.....

making your own test report is possible, but I doubt if it will stand up
against examination, unless you have done this before...

Regards,

Ing. Gert Gremmen
Approvals manager

+ ce marking of electrical/electronic equipment
+ Independent Consultancy Services
+ Compliance Testing and Design for CE marking according to EC-directives:
  - Electro Magnetic Compatibility 2014/30/EC
- Electrical Safety 2014/35/EC
- Radio & Telecommunication Terminal Equipment 99/5/EC

Web:    www.cetest.nl  (English) www.ce-test.nl (Dutch) www.cetest.fr (under
construction)
Phone :  +31 10 415 24 26
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information
that is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights
and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not
limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or
distribution in any form) by persons other than the designated
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and
delete the material from any computer.
Thank you for your co-operation.