Van: John Woodgate [mailto:jmw1...@btinternet.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 4 augustus 2017 13:00
Aan: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Onderwerp: Re: [PSES] RED DoC and LVD

You have my sympathy regarding the problems with language, worth 0.001 Euro.
Be thankful that neither mediaeval French or Latin expressions are used.

Yes, you need 1 firm, so that the bean counters can calculate the average
weight per firm, and 0/0 causes their computers to crash.

With best wishes DESIGN IT IN! OOO – Own Opinions Only

 <http://www.jmwa.demon.co.uk/> www.jmwa.demon.co.uk J M Woodgate and
Associates Rayleigh England

Sylvae in aeternum manent.