> 3. HM5-4EH - 4 axis 100 MHz PWM clock
>
> Modified so basic clock for PWM and interrupt rate is 100 MHz
>
> ID/REV reads AA020004 (low half is # of axis), MCLK reads 100 MHz
>
> I can send the source and bit files tommorow. (where?)

Peter, if the files are not too large (<5Mb) you can email me the 4-axis
100MHz code, and I will try to test it during the weekend.

Did you also fix the extra encoder pinout thing which is messed up in
the current hostmot-4 ?

in the long term it makes sense to have all the fpga configs in the EMC
cvs repository, but right now we only have a driver for hostmot-4, so
the 8-axis stuff would be highly experimental.

AW