  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of richard harris
  Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 2:17 PM
  To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
  Subject: [Emc-users] Gang Lathe

  Hello,

  Thinking of using emc to operate a gang lathe, before I attempted it was
interested in hearing ideas on setting up tools with emc. I would like my g
code to simply say t2 and emc to know that t2 is set such a distance from
the home switch on the x axis.

  Thanks

  The fish are biting.