Thomas Powderly wrote on 01/07/2007 22:13:
> Sven, you may want to boot the live cd and try the latency tests before
> going further. If the on board video can be defeated, try a pci video
> cardf and re-run the tests. Best of luck! let us know how it works,

Last weekend, we finally got around to try and get everything working
(and failed as far as EMC is concerned, but I will come back to that
later - it just seems to be a configuration issue).

The latency tests however looked quite fine. No overruns, no delays over
20000ns (which is fine since we don't aim for BASE_PERIOD below 50000).

So at least it seems we don't need to replace the on-board video, which
is good news.

regards,
Sven