Hey Kirk

Just cause I'm curious, Why didn't you use classicladder to select tools from
your turret? It has timers good to 100ms min. Then you could use the tool pins
from emcmot to control the turret -automating tool changes to use regular T and
M codes,instead of using M101- or you could use M101 to set a pin true to
signal the ladder program...

As I said i'm more curious then anything. Also I am Modifing Classicladder for
more features -so if there is a particular missing feature I would love to know.

I would bet you are just more comfortable with scripts!

Chris Morley