  From: Aitor Plaza
  To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
  Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 12:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Compiling a new kinematic

  We are running 2.1.7 version, we have made a file like our_kins.h and we want
to compile it to obtain our_kins.o, so we have thought it could be possible to
compile as "run in place" and then copy this file (our_kins.o) to an installed
version, is it a good idea?
  The problem is that just putting our_kins.h in "./src/emc/kinematics/"
doesn't compile it, so maybe we have to change the "makefile" to specific that
we want to compile "./src/emc/kinematics/our_kins.h" too, isn't it?

  Which is the correct way to compile our kinematic file?

  Thanks is advance

  Regards,
  Aitor