On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 01:55:22PM -0500, Patrick Ferrick wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm surprised that saving a series of manual moves (for later
> "playback") is apparently not very high on anybody else's wish list of
> EMC2 additions...Anyway, it's something I would like to be able to do.
> For what its worth!
>
> (I'm running 2.0.5, by the way.  I thought that hilighting and copying
> part of the History window would work, but that doesn't seem to be
> possible.  Is there any way (hopefully other than upgrading) to get at
> the history?

AXIS in EMC 2.2 has this feature.

Please, please, read the changes before asking for a feature or bugfix
if you are running an old version.  EMC 2.0.5 is now a year old and a
lot has happened in that year.

http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?Released

05 November 2007 EMC 2.2.0 released
* MDI history manipulation and save in AXIS