Craig Muller wrote:
> Hi All
>

> I Previously had emc installed via the BDI I have recently tried to
> upgrade to emc2,2 . I downloaded the ISO and cut it to a disc seemingly
> without a hiccup. I can boot my machine using the live cd however when I
> try to install the software the installation hangs at step 3 (Keyboard
> layout) does any one have any I deas how to solve this?
make sure you have enough video memory on your video card.  I
think you need 4 MB.  If you have on the motherboard video, you
may need to add a plug-in video card.  You need at least 2-3 GB
of hard drive and 256 MB of main memory.  If you disk is
partitioned from the BDI, that may be confusing this install.
You might have to do a custom install and delete all partitions,
or do some tinkering if you want to save files on the system.

Jon