[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi
> I want to ask about next CNC festival.
> Will be any class, as a class where is instructor that taking question and
> addressing questions?
> 2 years ago Ray Henry was  instructor. Last year Jon Elson teach about
> tune up.
I will arrange to do two seminars.  One on hardware setup for my
board products, one on servo tuning.  I plan to be there the
whole week, I think.  Probably come in on Monday afternoon.
> I am sure good class organization will make more incentive to more people
> to come to CNC work shop. I am wrong?
No, I think the class scheduling was not well organized last
year, especially posting of what classes were when and where.
We ought to put it on the web.  Maybe we could add something to
our linuxcnc wiki page so it could be updated easily.  Maybe we
could hang a whiteboard somewhere and post today's and
tomorrow's classes each day.  I have an old whiteboard here I
could bring.
> I have topic for class, program MPG-4 pendant and make it fully
> functional. I think many will be interesting to see how it can be done.
> If any preoperational work can be done, please let me know.
Yeah, I'd like that, too.  I've been thinking of a way to add a
pendant to my PPMC systems for a long time, but just haven't
done anything about it.

Jon