Dale Ertley wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Will there be any good training for newbies at the EMC Fest 2008?
>
> I am new to EMC. I am also in the process of putting a 4+ axis (xyzw+)
> full size mill on EMC2.
I'm not sure exactly what formal classes there will be.  I hope
we can have something more organized than last year.  Ray Henry
will be there, so that is likely to be a guarantee!  But, even
without formal classes, we will have a true EMC "critical mass"
there as usual.  Just buttonhole one of the developers and ask a
question.

I'm planning on doing two classes that are oriented a bit toward
my products.  But, maybe I need to do a general class as well,
mostly focusing on the retrofit process and selection of components.

If you don't have EMC running yet, bring your computer and we
will get it installed and at least partially configured for your
own setup.

Jon