Hello,

I'm having trouble getting emc2 to "home". My understanding is that if
(for a given axis section
in *.ini)
HOME_SEARCH_VEL and
HOME_LATCH_VEL are non-zero and
HOME_SEQUENCE is something appropriate (like "0") then emc2
will enter a "home" searching  behavior when "home" or "home all"
buttons are pushed. The best I have been able to achieve is that the table
will move (proportional to the sum of HOME_OFFSET + HOME) a little
bit and stop. I've verified the polarity of the switch (TRUE when the
switch is closed)
and *played* with some values but can't seem to get beyond this point.

My actual values for axis0:
HOME                                         = 0.5
HOME_OFFSET                         = 1.0
HOME_SEARCH_VELOCITY = 0.5
HOME_LATCH_VELOCITY   = 0.5
HOME_IGNORE_LIMITS         = YES
HOME_SEQUENCE                  = 0
HOME_IS_SHARED                  = 1 <-- I've played with value here, but
no difference.

Help appreciated

Robert W.