  From: Alex Joni
  To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
  Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 4:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Laptop Pcmcia wireless not working

  Some extra drivers don't get installed in the default emc2 install script.
  try installing linux-ubuntu-modules-hardy-rtai
  "sudo apt-get install linux-ubuntu-modules-hardy-rtai" from a terminal should
do the trick.
  If that still doesn't make it work, you might also need
'linux-restricted-modules-2.6.24-16-rtai'

  Regards,
  Alex