Bryce,

If this is a typical micro switch you can move one wire and use the N/C set of
contacts and that is the prefered way to connect a limit switch. Then change
back to
Both Limit + Home and when you start up if you get joint 0 limit switch error
(and
your not sitting on the limit switch) change the invert check box. If you still
get the
error randomly then suspect noise/loose connection or other electrical problems.

Once you solve the above and if you still have a homing problem what home
related settings did you use to set up that axis with in the wizard?

John