My Sherline mill will not run whwn I select Sherline as the driver type. I have
to use OTHER. Further along the wizard you again select the output to be
Sherline and that works.
I found the "not in use" selection for the limit switches and also had to enter
different axis movements to get the sample engraving program to run. I don't
have a bit small enough to engrave yet so I left the Z axis up off the piece
and let the x and y axis run through the controller. My first project will be
to write a program to route a coper PC board. Should I leave the steps in the
config file alone (set at 200) seeingt that I am running "other" rather than
the Sherline preset in driver type.  I need it to be accurate of course as I
will be milling specific lengts on the PCB.  Also is there a way to manualy
control one axis with out writting a program. Sort of a manual jog.

John Domville