If you're using the wizard then you need to read the docs for it. The 1.3.9.3
docs are
for manually setting up EMC.

http://www.linuxcnc.org/docs/EMC2_Getting_Started.pdf

Start in the Stepper Quickstart section then read the Stepconf Wizard section.

In a nutshell you need to know how many steps it takes to move each axis one
unit
(inch or mm). Simple math tells me you need about 416 steps for one inch on
this
axis... There is nothing wrong with tell it to move 1 inch then measure the
amount it
moved and do a little math to figure out how many steps it takes to move 1 inch.

John