Hi
I want to be sure about setting G54.
“The coordinate system whose origin is set by a G10 command may be active
or inactive at the time the G10 is executed. If it is currently active,
the new coordinates take effect immediately.
Example: G10 L2 P1 x 3.5 y 17.2 sets the origin of the first coordinate
system (the one selected by G54)”
What is L2?
What it  does?
Does this mean that I need input G10 L2 P1 x () y () z () in MDI or at the
front of my main program to set G54?
And after that line  G10 L2 P1 x () y () z () in the program start to use
G54 which will take machine to x () y () z () specified with G10 L2 P1
above.
If I am right, than how I will input G10 L2 P1 x () y () z ()?

Thanks Aram