> My 2008 one says this
> Sunday is November 23.

Hey, we live here: just show up some time, OK?

>From the back door, the head is on your right, the basement
door is straight ahead, and the kitchen is on the left.
What's not to like?

Pay no attention to the doddering fool in the living room
crouched at the keyboard; he can't help ya nohow.

Right now I'm laying out a solar panel measurement circuit
board. This story is not going to have a happy ending...

*fumbles for more teabags*

--
Ed