Hi  Brian

> first.

Of course that was the first think I tried, but it's completely miss
aligned and would be quite a hassle to aligned it mechanically. I have a
deviation of 0.3mm on every 100mm.

By the way, it's not only the angel between x and y axis that is not
90.0° but also the one between the x/y plane and the z axis and main
spindle motors axis´  is not parallel to the z movement, too. I want a
new machine... :-(

See you
Florian