Thanks Jeff,
I've been trying to solve it but with no success till now; I tried using
stteper-gantry configuration and modify it to use with my servo system,
but no advance.

First I need is to link two servos to one axis, I tried using the
component "gantrykis" but  did not  work.

I'll take the homing problem when I'd can be able to move the two joints
linked to one axis, so at the moment I'm not thinking in homing process
until I solve the other problem

Any idea?

ArnoldRiter