Kasey,

I've been working on this for a while. Here are two examples - a manual
toolchange with tool length probe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8b4OyRZXk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

M6 is handled by this NGC procedure:
http://git.mah.priv.at/gitweb/emc2-dev.git/blob/5a7036b02e3ed2aad84cd82689f0df7a790fa162:/configs/sim/remap/manual-toolchange-with-tool-length-switch/nc_subroutines/manual_change.ngc

and a rack toolchanger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOd_j7OlopE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
M5 is handled by these routines:
http://git.mah.priv.at/gitweb/emc2-dev.git/tree/5a7036b02e3ed2aad84cd82689f0df7a790fa162:/configs/sim/remap/rack-toolchange/nc_subroutines

The branch supporting these features is in
http://git.mah.priv.at/gitweb/emc2-dev.git/shortlog/refs/heads/remapping-preview-1
 - it is not merged into master yet, but I'm encouraging experienced users to
experiment with it.

If this fits the bill, and you feel comfortable building EMC from source, drop
me a note.

I keep formatted documentation around at:
http://emc.mah.priv.at/docs/remap/html/remap/structure.html (I admit this is
way too much detail for general use - I'll split this up into 'Configuring
toolchange' and 'All the gory details' parts eventually).

- Michael