In all seriousness, I'm perfectly happy with the Board's decision to rename the
project to LinuxCNC.  It's a good name, and we've already been using it in our
web presence, which is perhaps the most important moniker.

Is there a shorter version of our new name that we can use in parallel with the
full name?  For example, i renamed the buildmaster's irc login from
"emc2-buildmaster" to "linuxcnc-buildmaster", but that overflowed some
name-length limit and it's showing up as "linuxcnc-buildma" (16 characters).  I
can work around it ("linuxcnc-builder" fits, just), but it might be nice to
have shorter name available in other situations too.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky