Close, but not quite.

As shown, the transistor in the optocoupler
will try to supply unlimited current into
the base of the rightmost transistor. This
will most likely destroy one, or both devices.
The rightmost transistor needs a resistor
in series with its base lead, something
like 470 ohms to limit the current to a
reasonable value like 20 mA assuming the
rightmost transistor has a beta of around
50 while conducting 1 ampere. Note that
the rightmost transistor will need to be
a power device with heatsinking possibly.

Things could be simpler is the rightmost
transistor was an N-channel MOSFET. The
current limiting resistor would not be
needed and the power dissipation would
likely be much less.