Hi
Jeshua,
for me use a regular CNC mill for rapid prototype makes more sense.
major challenge is the head that will introduce hot plastic.
i think that small shop or business can start manufacture such heads or
wait until Made in China will be ready.
i found that reprap city based and not country based like EMC2 and
result of that there is not enough people in each city that have good
experience.
is there proven design for head? design of head in reprap too simplify
as i can see.

thanks
aram