Dear sir,

     when i excute wish8.5 , it'll show the information
"wish8.5[5112]:segfault at 0 ip(null) sp bfc67b60 error 4 in
wish8.5[8048000+1000]  Segmentation fault".

      i have installed tk8.5/tcl8.5 in a  Development Machine ,then i copy
wish8.5 and the lib it needs to my target machine .
      my target machine is a i486 architecture with the linux kernel is 2.6.32
+ rtai3.8 which is the same with my Development Machine .
     the wish8.5 can be excuted in my development machine ,but to my target
machine ,it shows" wish8.5[5112]:segfault at 0 ip(null) sp bfc67b60 error 4 in
wish8.5[8048000+1000]  Segmentation fault". i don't know the reason.
                                                                yours
                                                          liangrunhan