On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 00:13:29 -0600, you wrote:

>I'd like to see pin configurations added for the common Chinese BOBs and
>all in one driver boards.

You cant really do that - as you can wire any axis to any of the output
pins you like and any input to any input pin.

Mach does stipulate that 1-9, 14, 16 and 17 are outputs and 10-13 and 15
are inputs. They are fixed that way to suit standard parallel port
specifications.

I've not seen them specified in LinuxCNC so don't know if the same
limitations apply.

For instance, my Lathe uses 4 & 5 for X, 6 & 7 for Z, 2 & 3 for
toolchanger. Spindle is on 9 & 17.

There is no standard -  you either configure then wire, or wire then
configure accordingly.

Steve Blackmore