On Wed, 6 Nov 2013 05:26:39 -0500, you wrote:

>Ya, I remember the jet engine troops used a lotta that stuff.  We used the
>Trich in the electronics shops for cleaning stuff.

A friend of mine is a retired officer from the RAF, he was an
electrical/electronics engineer in the 60's/70's and he told me they had
a fatal accident on one base with a tank of Carbon Tet or Trich (can't
remember which).

Some "erk" was using a large cleaning tank during the night, apparently
passed out from the fumes and fell in! They found him next day :(

Steve Blackmore