On Sun, 18 May 2014 10:04:17 +0200, you wrote:

>On 17 May 2014 22:32, a k <pccncmach...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> those CD disk was mark --- emc2.24  8.04  2008----
>> many people from the list know what on those disk better than i do.
>> i load those software - from that disk-- did tune up my ac servo motor ,
>> wired my limit home switches and that is all.
>

>I find it strange that you seem to have been using LinuxCNC since 2008
>and you still don't seem to know how to configure it.

Rude Andy!

If you configure it once in 2008 why/how the hell would you remember
what you did then?

>The questions you are asking are answered in the manuals.

Not adequately for a NON guru. The manuals may seem simple to you, but
to all but the adept and enrolled they may as well be written in Martian
in parts. Finding the answer to a question is difficult enough, more so
when you don't know how to express the question in a foreign
language....

Steve Blackmore